When developing a customized financial program, I will walk you through a step-by-step process that is designed to make you feel confident in your decisions.
Once your goals have been established, appropriate strategies are customized to suit your vision and objectives.
I can help you execute a sound financial program utilizing the following products and services:
- Investments, including Mutual Funds, Stocks, Bonds, UIT, Reits & Alternatives
- Retirement Accounts, Including Traditional & Roth IRA, 401K, Safe Harbor, SEP & SIMPLE Plans
- Advisory Accounts, Open Architecture, Subadvisory programs, Separately Managed Platforms & Automated " RoboAdvisory" plans
- Brokerage Accounts for Multiple Investment types
- Rollover and Exchange Education of Retirement assets including 401(K) Assets
- ON-Site 401(K) Education meetings, Quarterly, Semi-Annually and /or Annually as requested by the Sponsor
- Professional Asset Management Teams for High Networth Management
- Estate Preservation through risk-managed products
- Asset Protection and Growth through Long Term Care & Indexed Universal Life Insurance & Annuity Products
- Family Protection with Life, Health and Disability Income Insurances
- College Savings Plans and combination strategies
- On-Going Discussion and Reviews through Your On-Going Life Goals & Changes
- Extended Adviser Access through early and late day phone and email connection and Saturday appointments
- Behavioral Financial Management & Coaching
- Inter- Generational family needs planning , family meeting facilitation
- A and B Trust Asset Management, Preservation, Growth and Income Strategies
LPL Financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial. Chapla-Breault Wealth Management Inc. nor LPL Financial provide tax or legal advice.